Schneider 6.6 x 6.6 RHOdium Full-Spectrum Hard-Edge Graduated ND 0.6. Filter (Horizontal) The first Full Spectrum Graduated Neutral Density Filter, which follows the natural gradient of the sky. Graduated neutral density filters are used in photography to darken an overly-bright part of a scene, like a sky, and lighten the foreground. Even at high densities, RHOdium® Full Spectrum ND filters from Schneider-Kreuznach reduce the amount of light in the entire visible spectrum and the near-infrared range so that there is no color cast in the image.
Designed to follow the natural shading
Schneider-Kreuznach RHOdium® Full Spectrum Graduated NDs are designed so that the gray gradient of the filter follows the natural shading of the sky, allowing a more even exposure of the image. The ND coating is enclosed between two crystal-clear glasses, making it excellent protection against wear and the high stresses in the film business. The entire RHOdium® Full Spectrum ND filter line (solid/ gradient) is color-matched and can be used in combination.
RHOdium® Full Spectrum ND Graduated
- Follow the natural gradient of the sky
- Exceptionally smooth and consistent hard and soft edges
- Manufactured with Crystal Clear Water-white glass
- Even response throughout the visible color spectrum and into the IR
- Color-matched to our RHOdium® FSND solid filters
- ND Coating is laminated between glass
- Vectorscope & Tristimulus tested for superior neutrality